Friday, April 27, 2012

A Southern Weekend

Okay, okay so Texas isn't the real South. But it is south of where I currently live, so I'm calling it good. Besides, I'm sure I will be doing plenty of Southern things as I will be going to a wedding in Houston. One of G's best friends is getting married to his Vanderbilt sweetheart at the Junior League of Houston and I'm tagging along. We leave this afternoon! Houston, you better get ready!

I met the couple about a year and half ago when we crashed with them for Austin City Limits. Now I'm super excited to see them tie the knot, eat real Tex-Mex, and see G's parents.

I packed last night and fit everything I need in my Longchamp tote and my Kate Spade satchel. I'm packing 2 Lilly dresses, 1 Shoshanna cocktail dress, 2 pairs of heels, or pair of Jack Rodgers, makeup/ toiletries, underpinnings,  and my new obsession of the moment, Hunger Games (I'm halfway through Catching Fire). With all this time up in the air I hope I get a lot of reading done!

Did I mention it is going to be a delicious 80 degrees while we are there? So excited for the heat! I'll be back Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment