Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Inspire: Bridesmaid Hair

G and I have a whole bunch of weddings coming up- including my best friend's!

Now I've got to make sure I look good for the weddings come up (hellloooo, Texas) so I decided to start picking out what to do with my hair.

Enter Kate Middleton's mane:





Her hair is always classy and the look is timeless... so I think I'm going to try this look as a wedding guest, and in June as  bridesmaid. My hair stylist told me how to make the soft waves today, so hopefully I have enough time to perfect them by June!

Since I'll be a bridesmaid in a Texas wedding in June (aka the mercury will be pushing the 90s) I'll have to find a way to take the soft curls and throw them into a simple updo when I get too hot.

Now I need to buy a curling iron... yeah... I know... I don't have one.

Eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment