Thursday, April 26, 2012

Inspire: Tea Party

One of my best friends is getting married in early June. I'm currently working with our other friend and the bride's mom on throwing a Tea Party to honor her.

Here are some of my inspirations (pulled from pinterest):


 I'm having the party at a cute tea shop in Austin, Texas! We're going to cater the event ourselves because so many people in the party have allergies. I ordered the invitations from Tag & Co. and they are simple and elegant (perfect). The bride loves pearls and cupcakes so I have to incorporate them into the general plan.


 Aren't these mint julep cups amazing? They're actually plastic and under $2 each.
 Her favorite color is purple, so I'll be using it and white throughout the venue.

I'll be making a banner with the bride's name!


No comments:

Post a Comment