Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pink & Green Thursdays

 I rarely go to the mall anymore, but I decided to try out the local "big" mall around here for some cheap, of-the-moment looks (ie neutrals + neon). I ended up spending $40, but I got a dress, a skirt, a necklace and a pair of earrings out of it. I'm in love with peach and mint for Spring, so it is no surprise that I came out of the store with this peach lace skirt and beaded necklace:

Skirt & necklace- Forever21, bangles- J.Crew, Mint Candy Apple nail polish- Essie


I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to pair the skirt with anything I owned, but since it is a solid color I figured I couldn't go wrong with color blocking.

Blazer- vintage Nordstrom, Top- Greylin, Skirt and necklace- F21, sandals- Ann Taylor

Please ignore my messy office, and the fact the skirt is twisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment