Monday, December 12, 2011

Love: Drop Earrings

Okay, okay I've been really bad at posting these last two weeks. The holidays were just so busy!

I decided to write about my favorite quick dress up trick- drop earrings. They instantly take any look up a notch... okay maybe not any look (I'm looking at you, sweatpants) but most.


Here are a few of my favorite pairs:























These were all by Jennifer Miller, and range in price from $80 to $160. Totally affordable compared to the "real deal", right?













These ones are from my favorite etsy seller, Dana Castle. She makes these by hand in tons of colors. Prices range from $12 to $30, which make even the top ones look super expensive. I wear the pairs I bought from her all the time, they seem to go with everything.

Love, C

No comments:

Post a Comment