Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy Birthday to Meee!

Today is the day; I'm 24! 

It seems like just yesterday I was getting my driver's license.

I stole this cute photo off of Kate Spade.


I don't really believe in News Years Resolutions, but I do believe in year end goals.


By 25 I hope to:

  1. Learn 5 more recipes
  2. Buy stock in 3 companies
  3. Save more money for a rainy day
  4. Be more open about my feelings
  5. Be more sensitive to others
  6. Plan a killer Jack & Jill party for my bff Sarah and her future hubby


Birthday wish list (because I can dream):



More cardigans (can't. have. enough)

Colorful sandals for all the spring/summer weddings I'm going to...



Stubbs & Wooton custom slippers (from this post)



Tiffany Bow earrings

Short enough, right?

Love, C

No comments:

Post a Comment