Saturday, September 24, 2011

A to Z of

The A to Z of Brick and Ivy (me) 


A. Age: Twenty Three, but I look 17.
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: Dusting... it never happens.
D. Dogs: None since I was little.
E. Essential start to your day: I always turn on the news.
F. Favorite Color: Emerald green and turquoise.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver, oddly enough. I've always found gold to be gaudy.
H. Height: 4' 11", I'm a munchkin.
I. Instruments you play: I used to play drums...
J. Job Title: Paralegal
K. Kids: Not for years.
L. Live: Massachusetts by way of the Pacific Northwest.
M. Mother's Name: Cagle
N. Nicknames: Lottle (because I'm little), Char, Charlie (pronounced shar-lee)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Two including my birth.
P. Pet peeves: I hate being late.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I've been blowing bubbles..."
R. Right or left-handed: Right.
S. Siblings: One
T. Time you wake up: Between 7:30 and 8:00am
U. Underwear: I have a drawer to pick from.
V. Vegetable you hate:Brussel sprouts
X. X-rays: Teeth, abdomen
Y. Yummy food: Berries, ice cream and pie.
Z. Zoo animal: Red panda!

No comments:

Post a Comment