Monday, September 19, 2011

My Favorite Products: Fall Clothes

When I think fall, I think New England. I had no idea what to wear in the fall my first year of college, luckily New England's most classic retailer, LLBean, steered me in the right direction.

Here are my (New England) fall must haves:

J.Crew makes the best sweaters. This year's update on the classic crewneck is super cute.

And their v-neck Cambridge cable v-necks are always on for fall.

J.Crew corduroy is my go-to pick for office casual attire.  Love the toothpick (above) and the classic bootleg (below).



On my purchase list is J Crew's corduroy pencil skirt.

Because the weather is chilly, not yet cold, I opt for a warm vest. I love my LL Bean waxed cloth vest.

I've been eying quilted riding jackets for a while now, and I think LL Bean's is the best for the money.

I picked up a vintage Pendleton plaid blazer at my local thrift store (yes, I love to thrift). If you are not so lucky you can always buy the above J.Crew one.

No comments:

Post a Comment