Monday, October 3, 2011

Inspire: running

I started running.

Now keep in mind I was that girl who walked around the track during gym class and took the whole period to make it to a mile. So the fact that I am running on my own free will is kinda a big deal.

I started by running for 10 minutes on the elliptical (I know, it is fake running) and increased by 5 minutes up to 20. I run twice a week and have a schedule down. On Mondays I run 2 - 2.5 miles and on Wednesdays I run a 5k. I've got my mile time down to under 9 minutes from 12 minutes. Say what?

Anyways, I hope you get inspired to start running!

And now my favorite work out clothes:





Love these shorts.



And these.



A great bra is key.

And a great resource on finding the right bra:

 http://www.rei.com/expertadvice/articles/sports+bras.html

No comments:

Post a Comment